- Posted on: Feb 26 2017
The key to skin rejuvenation is to maintain the heath of the skin structures by stimulation cellular renewal. We at Saints European believes that healthy skin starts from you taking the first step towards caring for your skin. This begins by having treatments that boost cell turnover such as Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning and chemical peels. This result in the skin having a more youthful appearance.
Even having a simple microdermabrasion treatment helps towards maintaining skin rejuvenation. Microdermabrasion is a non invasive procedure that exfoliates the dead skin cells, leaving the skin soft and smooth. While reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While stimulating collagen and elastin.
Benefits of microdermabrasion:
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces skin blemishes
- Helps with acne scarring
- Pigmentation giving an even skin tone
- Open pores , refreshes dull and tired skin
- No down time
What is Dermaplaning:
Dermaplaning is a method exfoliation that removes layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis , to leave you with a more youthful and brighter complexion. Dermaplaning is popular treatment method of exfoliation for the celebrities. As helps to remove peach fuzz and helps with the absorption of skin care products. Dermaplaning is an alternative to microdermabrasion in terms of exfoliation of the superficial layer of skin.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Helps with Hyperkeratotic build up
- Helps with pigmentation
- Help with fine lines
- Help to even out uneven texture
- Topical products can penetrate the skin
- Can be carried out on mild forms of Rosacea
- There is zero downtime
- Leaves skin feeling skin smooth, perfect before an event
- Removes facial hair
- Painless procedure
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
Does Dermaplaning make your hair corse?
Dermaplaning does not make your hair grow corse, just the normal growth you have will be there and not affecting the hair thickness.
Call our friendly team today to arrange an appointment !!
Posted in: Uncategorized