Renew your skin with Nano Fractional RF Resurfacing
- Posted on: Nov 15 2018
What is Nano Fractional RF Resurfacing?
Nano Fractional RF Resurfacing is the latest technology out there to resurface and improve the skin texture. At the same time targets skin conditions, such as hyper-pigmentation and skin discoloration. Therefore, being effective in treating certain skin condition in a single session.
What are the benefits?
- Helps with reducing the appearance of acne scars dramatically.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
- Improves the skin texture overall.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Brightens the skin revealing a glowing radiance.
- Targets sun spots, hyper-pigmentation and discolouration.
- Addresses laxed skin on the neck and jowl.
- Helps to reduce appearance of Rosacea and broken capillaries.
Thus there are many benefits can be taken into consideration with this treatment.
Is Nano Fractional RF Resurfacing safe?
This treatment is safe for all skin types and is FDA approved.
What areas can be treated ?
Most importantly, Nano Fractional RF Resurfacing is effective in treating areas of the face, neck, décolletage and hands. Therefore, suitable for a variety of areas on the face and body.
How long does each session take?
Each session takes between 30 to 60 minuets depending on the area being treated. Thus, taking less time away from our daily lives.
What is the downtime?
- On the first day, may have some redness but varies from people.
- On the second day, appearance of a sunburn may persist, slight swelling when you wake up may be present. Thus, being normal for this to happen.
- On the third day, skin may have a slight pink experience, and slight swelling has subsided.
- Normal skincare routine can be used after the third day. It’s is normal for skin to feel tight on alternative days. Whilst other potent skin products can be used by day 5 or when the skin has fully healed.
- Appropriate skin care regimen will be prescribed after having this treatment to aid in the skins healing process. Thus, giving you a youthful and glowing skin after the healing process has completed.
How many treatments are needed ?
It is recommended to have between 4 treatments spaced between 4 to 6 weeks. Therefore, making this treatment more affordable.
For further information and bookings call our friendly staff today on (828) 586- 6172 !
Posted in: Uncategorized