Is Photofacial the Answer to Youthful Skin?
- Posted on: Apr 2 2018
What is photofacial ?
Photofacial uses intensive pulse light technology, that releases short filtered light that is penetrated by the skin and absorbed by damage tissue. This stimulates fibroblast cells in the skin to produce collagen and elastin. While targeting specific lesions giving you a uniform appearance. The production of collagen and elastin helps to give you a more youthful appearance.
* Reduces visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles
* Reduces visible signs of sun damage and uneven skin tone
* Texture of skin is improved with series of treatments
* The skin becomes firmer and radiant, while enlarged pores are reduced at the same time
* Even tone is achieved giving you a more youthful appearance
* Promote skin to heal and repair
To achieve best results it is recommended to have 4 to 6 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.
Is there any down time?
There is no down time, which allows you to go return to your normal daily activities.
Is photofacial suitable for all skin types?
Suitable for fair to medium skin tone, like from skin type 1 to 4.
To find out more give our friendly staff a call on (828) 586 – 6172 today!
Posted in: Uncategorized