Mercury in skincare
- Posted on: Jul 15 2021
We often find skin lighting or anti ageing products for sale in beauty stores. But we don’t know exactly what’s within it. As often skin lighting products have mercury within that can be harmful to you. This is reason why it is important that you buy skin lightening products or anti ageing products from licensed skin specialist. This way you can ensure that the product is safe for your own use.
Also when buying products online a lot of the products are counterfeit and so contain harmful ingredients, like mercury. As mercury not only affects the person who is applying the product but also those come in contact like your family. As family members can breathe in the mercury vapours.
What damage can mercury cause?
- Skin damage
- Affect the brain
- Cause nervous system damage
- Kidney damage
- Damage the immune system
- Memory problems
- Behavioural issues in children
- Learning problems
What can I do to find safe skin products?
- Buy from an authorised retailer
- Buy from a licensed skin specialist
- Smell the product you buy, if it smells funny then it should not used
- Look at the ingredients on the product label.
- Buy medical grade product from authorised retailer.
We at Saints European only stock authentic medical grade product that are free from mercury and 100% safe. If you would like to find out more about our product range, then please feel free to contact our friendly team on (828) 586 – 6172!
Posted in: Uncategorized