Do’s and Dont’s to sunscreen.
- Posted on: May 17 2022
As the months get warmer it is important to wear sunscreen. This is where a high SPF is needed to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. As UV rays from the sun are powerful and so damage can go through the skin. Everyone needs to use SPF, but in order to get the full protection you need to use it appropriately. We shall be talking about the Do’s and Dont’s to SPF.
- Use at least SPF 30 on your skin. It is better to use a higher SPF, which will protect your skin more.
- Reapply sunscreen often, after swimming or when in the sun.
- Use SPF even when you use retinol and vitamin C. As retinol and vitamin C can increase the skins sensitivity to the sun.
- Apply a spoonful sunscreen to cover the entire face.
- Just apply sunscreen once a day. Apply regularly through the day. If your concerned about you make up getting ruined, then go for a powder or spray SPF.
- Use expired sunscreen. We think that sunscreen don’t expire, but they do. In order to get full protect make sure you use a sunscreen that is in date.
If your looking for a great sunscreen this summer, then look no further. Saints European have great mineral SPF available that will protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
Feel free to contact our friendly team on (828) 586 – 6172!
Posted in: Uncategorized